- China Unicom Smart Connection Technology Co., Ltd
- China Unicom Group China Intelligent Transportation Systems (ITS) Industry Alliance Cisco Jasper Unicom Continental Intelligent Transportation Technology Co., Ltd Energy Foundation UN-Habitat
The 2030 Development Agenda, Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs) and New Urban Agenda (NUA) have re-framed sustainable development and opened the door for technology to take on a broader, more integrated role in advancing the development agenda.
Technology changes everything. From driverless technologies to sharing bicycles, the mobility sector is especially changing greatly. But what is the future of mobility? How does mobility technology affect the 2030 Development Agenda, SDGs and NUA? More importantly, what role does mobility technology can lead the world to a better urban future and support the SDGs and NUA?
The objective of the proposed network event The Future Mobility Dialogue, organised by China Unicom Smart Connection Technology Co., Ltd and co-organised by UN-Habitat China at the WUF 9 is to encourage a high-level conversation on technology and how it can provide a better solution to the 2030 Development Agenda, SDGs and NUA. This will be an outstanding opportunity for leading professionals from the private, public and academic sectors from all over the world to discuss some of the most recent mobility technology and the SDGs. Together, we will explore how mobility technology is changing our cities, how we can harness the benefits but also address the challenges of rapid change.
Specifically, the networking event aims to:
- Create a productive dialogue between mobility technology and SDGs;
- Facilitate innovative solutions for SGDs;
- Stimulate a more productive partnership in mobility technology and SDGs.