- Asian Landscape Architecture Society & Yuan Ye Award International Competition Organizing Committee
- Seoul National University, Institute of Landscape Architectures of University Putra Malaysia, National University of Singapore, China Resources (Holdings) Company Limited, Sino-Ocean Real Estate, China Fortune Land Development Co., Ltd, Tianjin University, Xi`an University of Architecture and Technology
The event aims at accelerating the construction of inclusive, secure, resilient and sustainable city and human residential areas, reaching a healthy life style, as well as bringing well-being to people of all ages.
Experts, scholars and entrepreneurs who have made positive contributions in eco-landscapes and livable cities, etc. are invited to present their opinions and interpret outstanding cases, share advanced experiences in city management.
Aims to be achieved:
- Accelerate international exchanges and cooperation in the city construction and development.
- Promote advanced research and cases in global human residential areas.
- Raise people's ecological awareness and sustainable environment concept.
- Push forward the world human settlements to develop orderly and in a higher level, playing an active role in building eco-landscapes and livable cities, promoting the development of the SDG and new cities agenda.