Various Partner Constituent Groups will hold an array of roundtable meetings. Read more These roundtables presented an opportunity for these key partners to present projects and research on the implementation of the New Urban Agenda.
The World Urban Forum, as a non-legislative stakeholders’ Forum, promotes the strong participation of stakeholders ensuring their inclusion in the identification of new issues, the sharing of lessons learned and the exchange of urban solutions and policies for the implementation of the New Urban Agenda and the achievement of the Sustainable Development Goals.
The peers Roundtables to be held at the World Urban Forum will provide the opportunity for focussed discussions, reviews and way forward to the implementation of the New Urban Agenda and the achievement of the Sustainable Development Goals, taking into consideration priorities and concerns from the specific stakeholders’ groups. The roundtables are traditionally the space for a cyclical review of a common position and planned actions for an effective contribution of the constituency to the implementation of the New Urban Agenda.
- Persons with disabilities Conference Hall 1
- Mayors Roundtable Listen to Cities
- Civil Society Organizations Banquet Hall
- Research and Academia Banquet Hall
- Older persons Conference Hall 1
- Parliamentarians Conference Hall 1
- Professionals Banquet Hall
- Indigenous Peoples Conference Hall 1
- Foundations and philanthropies Conference Hall 1
- Trade Unions and workers Banquet Hall
- Business and Industries Banquet Hall
- Women Conference Hall 1
- Children and Youth Banquet Hall
- Farmers Conference Hall 1
- Grassroots organizations Conference Hall 1