- The World Urban Forum has different registration forms which should be filled in according to your affiliation at the time of registration.
- Each participant at the World Urban Forum must be registered individually to attend the conference. Registration by organization is not allowed.
- By choosing the correct category, each individual will collect the badge to access into the venue at the Accreditation Center at the venue. Location and opening hours to be decided.
- WUF9 photo badge is a requirement for admission into the official venue.
- The World Urban Forum is free of charge.
Registration will be open soon
Registration for Media
To register as a member of the Media, go through the regular registration process mentioned above and select "Media" category. You will then receive a notification on the extra documentation required for media accreditation. You need to email scanned copies of the following items to firstname.lastname@example.org
- International or national press card
If you do not have a press card please forward a letter from your employer clearly stating your role at the company or news agency and two recent articles or items showing your name as the author or producer for consideration.